Thursday, July 9, 2015

The 10 000 milestone Q&A

Sup peepers?



We finally reached the magical limit of 10 000 views!
I want to thank all of my readers by answering some of your questions.

I meant to do a Q&A a lot earlier, but wanted to get more questions in so I could
do a longer post. Thank you for all your questions. I'm also answering some hate mail,
hope you all enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed writing it.

So without further a due, here we go!


What's your name?

Obviously I'm not gonna give you guys my full name, but my first name is Niina.

If you were a magical creature, what would you be and why?

I would be a unicorn, since they're a symbol for freedom, beauty, honesty and tolerance.

How many guys have you had sex with?

I haven't done a full count, but I can only say that I have had my share and the number is above average.

What kind of TV shows do you watch?

I'm really into Gilmore Girls, Charmed, Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Glee, Sons of Anarchy,
Gossip Girl and American Dad. The list is longer but I think this is enough for now.

Favorite movie?

It's a tie between the Harry Potter series and the Dead Poets Society.

How did you come up with the theme for your blog?

I didn't really have to think about it that much. I really want women to feel
comfortable with their sexuality, with their bodies. And for men to stop judging us
based on our sexual behaviour or our history. The days of slut shaming should be behind us.

Are you single?

I'm in a fairly new relationship now.

Favorite sexual position?

I'm all for experimenting, but for me it's not so much about the positions.
For me the turn on is in the one that offers the most pleasure in the moment.
It varies with different people.

Have you ever been with a girl?

I have.

Are you blogging to become famous?

No. Obviously it's nice to have readers, because without you guys it's all for nothing.
Mostly I just want to share my views with other people and maybe offer some insight and
different views on the world.

When are you gonna start vlogging?

It's going to happen. I need better internet first. These past few years have been years of change.
Moving from place to place. A long relationship ending, a new one beginning.
Now I'm just getting back on my own two feet and moved to a nice apartment,
but I need to figure out my internet issues now.

What other interests you have besides blogging?

I like singing, gaming and artistic writing (mostly poems).

Are you still looking for more writers for your blog?

YES! If anyone is interested, let me know in the comment's section with your e-mail information,
or send me a message to anonymous92126@gmail.com.

Would you be interested in writing for other blogs?

Sure, as long as they also provide advertisement for my blog. It's a two-way street.

I want you.

That's not really a question.

Do you have any siblings?

No, I'm an only child.

Do your parents know about your blog? What do they think about it?

Yes they know. My dad isn't very excited about it. My mom is okay with it,
we have a very open relationship in general.

Do you want kids in the future?

I don't. But you never know what life brings along.

Are you a bimbo?

I don't think so. But I'm leaving it up to you to make the judgement.
Me and the people close to me seem to think I'm quite smart,
but obviously I can't please everyone and that's okay.

You're a fake!

And you're jealous.

You're going to hell.

I don't believe in a god that sends people to hell for enjoying the life he has given them.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

No. Are you ashamed of yourself?

Did your parents abuse you as a child? Is that why you're such a slut?

I had a very happy childhood. Safe to say my parents have had no effect on my sexual
endeavours what so ever. If you find my posts offensive in any way, please don't read them.

Have you ever had any STD's?

No. Be safe kids!

What method of birth control do you recommend?

Well, I've tried quite a few methods myself. And all I can say is, that no one method works.
We're all different. For some people it's hormonal birth control.
Pills for the people that remember to take them, implants or rings for those that don't.
And ALWAYS use a condom when in doubt.
Remember, when you're having sex with someone,
you're having sex with everyone they've ever slept with. Seriously.

Were you a fat child?

No. I'm not sure what triggered this question, but hope you got the answer you wanted.




That's it for the questions people. Hope you all got the answers you were looking for. ☺
Have a great summer everyone!



© Anonymous92126

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is well appreciated!
Just remember to be civil.

Thank you!