In this world we're constantly surrounded by images and ideals
created by the media and the people around us.
So often, that it's sometimes hard to form our own independent first impressions and opinions.
For some people it seems to be completely impossible.
Stereotypes are alive and well in today's society,
even though we're struggling to rid ourselves from judgement.
One of my readers wanted me to write a post about sexual stereotypes, and obviously I obliged.
And since I'm only one person and stereotypes come in all shapes and forms,
and possibly vary between genders, I had 5 men and 5 women answer the same questions.
The answers are shown by [men] & (women).
And I also added my commentary after each question!
Q & A about SEXUAL STEREOTYPES
1. Are men sexually more active than women?
• Yes. (1)
• No, I think women are sexually more active than men. 
ME: I don't think gender matters at all.
2. Do women watch porn?
• Yes, but not as much as men. (3)
ME: I think most women watch porn. I know women that do not watch porn or at least don't admit to it.
3. Who has the biggest sexual appetite: brunettes, red heads or blondes?
• Blondes. (1)
• Red heads. 
• Hair colour doesn't reflect into ones sexuality. (4)
ME: I've never seen a difference in behavior due to hair colour, but I know some people swear
that red heads are the most wild and blondes are the easiest to charm into bed. I call BS.
4. Why is it more acceptable for men to have multiple sex partners?
- of men/women who think this way haven't been taught to respect women. 
- of porn and movies. (1)
- of religion. (2)
- of expectations: people expect women to be more rational about sex/
people expect women to only have sex with people they have a romantic interest towards. (2)
• I don't know. 
ME: I don't know many people that still think like this, or any?
But I have heard rumors being spread, so obviously this way of thinking still stands.
I think the main reason is that people LOVE to judge others and gossip.
And also just, that expectations are hard to change.
In the past the virginity of a girl was seen as something that adds to their value as a future spouse
and is still seen as such in some regions of the world.
5. What do you think is the most common sexual stereotype?
where as women who have a high amount of sexual partners are considered to be slutty. (1)
• That gay men are always feminine. 
• Once a cheater, always a cheater. (1)
• Heterosexual women are more likely to experiment with the same gender than hetero men. (1)
• You can tell what a person's sexual orientation is based on their looks. (1)
• Men are always ready to have sex. 
• If a woman doesn't moan it means they don't enjoy sex. (1)
• The nice and quiet girls are the wildest in bed. 
ME: I would also have to go with "Men are always ready to have sex."
Because I know some men have a hard time admitting they're not always in the mood.
Among us women the idea of men always being horny is also very deeply imprinted.
We've now seen all the answers and the gender ratio. Any surprises?
Also feel free to suggest new topic ideas, I will try my best to make them happen!