Friday, May 30, 2014

Hacked! OMG!


HELLO EVERYONE!

So I have been kind of missing out on all the blogging
I've wanted to be doing because my e-mail account I use to manage the blog
got hacked and I needed to make sure it wouldn't happen again.

Everything seems to be working fine now and has been for a while,
so I think it's safe to get back into it.

AND WE REACHED THE LIMIT OF 1000 CHERRIES POPPED!
YAY FOR THAT!!! ☺ Super happy.

As I promised, you will get something special in return,
and I will make a small Q&A, so post any questions you have
below in the comments section and I will answer them.

And something even more special is yet to come!
So stay tuned!

I will now continue with the challenge that was left
unfinished. Keep sending them if you want to see more.

             


1. Music

 
   brings such joy into my life.
   Through music you can channel and experience your
   own feelings in a way that you couldn't do otherwise.
   It can take you away from your problems and despair,
   or help you deal. It's also one of the greatest forms of art and inspires people.

2. Friendship


   with the people I hold dear is my rock.
   It's comforting to know that there are people that genuinely care and will be there for me.

3. The internet


   as sad as it is, is something I find very valuable
   in means of connecting with the world around me.
   There are people that I wouldn't even know without it
   and if I were to be completely cut of for a longer
   period of time, would not be able to stay in contact with.
   A big part of my life would be eliminated and I would be totally crushed and lost.

4. My phone


   is definitely something I need to always be able to  
   contact my family and some of my friends.
   My family isn't big on the whole social media thing, so if anything were
   to happen to me or to them,
   that would be the only form of immediate contact.


So there we have it! 4 things I could NOT live without,
in the world that we live in now and that I have access to.

Stay tuned for my next article coming out later today
about a very exciting topic of spiritualism and religion,
as I share my views and beliefs. This should be interesting.



PS. Remember to comment below if you have any questions for
my Q&A and I promise to answer each and every one of them.

AND remember to protect your accounts online!



You can also approach me on Twitter!

Lots of love  © Anonymous92126

3 comments:

  1. Okay little me has three questions_

    1) Are those pictures really of you? (Pretty!!)
    2) Are you single?
    3) When is the video blog coming to life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What country do you live in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which do you like better: Unicorns or Pegasus? :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is well appreciated!
Just remember to be civil.

Thank you!