Friday, June 6, 2014

Hot as hell

PEEPERS!!!


It's finally here: SUMMER!

In my country we have a long and a very cold winter,
but also a very hot summer, however short it may be.

There are some things that heat brings with it,
that just seem to always be included in the package.
Some are amazing things, some a little less so.

Summer is and always will be my favorite season
and I will tell you why.

First of all,
it's WARM and SUNNY.

No more HUGE winter coats and lots of layers,
that still don't help that much to be honest.
Winter doesn't agree with me, since I'm always cold no matter what I wear.

Instead I get to wear dresses and skirts and show a little skin.
I love the way the sun light embraces me and just feels like it's covering me with loving kisses.

I also don't mind terribly seeing guys with their shirts off.

Of course there is also a downside to all the skin that's showing.
In summer my sexuality is heightened. I'm sure this happens to a lot of people.

Everyone just seems to be happier, more outgoing and flirtatious.

And summer definitely brings the worst out in me on that front.
Sexual frustration sometimes leads to bad decisions.

Then there's the fact that you can drink outside and you don't
have to plan your every move based on if you will freeze to death outside or not.

You can just grab a few cold ones and go to the beach to enjoy the sun and the people.
It's fucking great.

But drinking and the fact that you're super horny all the time,
while being surrounded with people equally horny... and drunk?
Not too easy trying to keep your standards up
when you just want to dry hump every tanned, amazing body you see.

Heat brings on the HEAT.

Then if you already didn't know,
I have a thing for muscle cars, classic cars.. THE HOT RODS.
And when summer comes, the cars come out of hibernation and hit the streets.
Great, one more thing about summer to make me feel super sexual and excited.

Now I don't only want to ride every good looking guy that comes
along, but their cars as well!!!

Could picking me up have been made any easier?


Thank god there are some things that do slow me down a bit.
Like MOSQUITOES (and other bugs).

First they eat you alive, it hurts for a bit and starts to itch.
Then after you've scratched your legs to the point where you
don't want to show yourself in public anymore, they eat your arms too.
I hate bugs!

Then there is the fact that no matter what I do,
my apartment gathers a lot of heat during the morning to last all day long.

It wouldn't bother me that much,
but I have a dog and I just can't leave him alone in there.

And there aren't many places where I can bring him with.
So it's a bit of a bummer.

It's a good think I love him to death or otherwise I might get a little annoyed with all the arrangements I have to make.

But it's still awesome to be spending time outside with him,
taking long walks is much nicer during summer than it is in winter!


Now I think I will go take a long, cooling bath
and go enjoy the sun after I feel freshened up!

Maybe it will cool down my mind as well...

Now go put on your bikini, your shorts or whatever you feel like wearing,
show a little skin, meet up with your friends and be promiscuous all you want..
because IT'S SUMMERTIME!


© Anonymous92126

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is well appreciated!
Just remember to be civil.

Thank you!