Sunday, September 14, 2014

What is the music of life?

"Silence, my brother."



How long has it been since my last post to you, my dear readers?
WAY TOO LONG. I miss you guys.

The reason for my vacation is a valid one,
I got my new Fapmachine!

It's an Asus G750 JM. ♥
I love it.so.fucking.much.

So now that I have my new plaything, how have I been spending my precious time?
Take a wild guess...

Correct. 10 points for Gryffindor!

If you guessed GAMING, that is. I feel like such a geek.
But who the fuck cares! As long as I'm happy, right?

Well, my dad cares. We've had plenty of fights about games
and how much time I spend on them. Not to mention the money.

It's been resolved though. A hundred times or so.



While I was taking a break from blogging, I got an interesting
request for a topic: A sequel to my post Don't toy with me.

The topic was requested by JackSmile, just like the original post.
I think the comment was very interesting [you can find it HERE
and obviously I'm gonna satisfy my dear readers. No doubt about it.

It's about 6 am now and it's time for me to see sexy dreams,
so I will publish the sequel later today.

Adios! ☺



PS.   The Q&A video I promised on Twitter will be posted next week.
PPS. Have any topic requests? 
         And do you recognize where the question of the headline is from?


©  Anonymous92126

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is well appreciated!
Just remember to be civil.

Thank you!