Monday, November 17, 2014

A highly recommended BF

Heya guys!



I know it's been a while again, been super busy.
And super lazy at the same time. It happens.

How have you all been?


I've been great!
So much has happened again, not sure where to begin.


Well, I started studying again, being productive about my future,
which is good. Finally moved too.


And I started dating this amazing guy.
That's right, this little piggy just left the market!

Dirty details? Hmm. Not sure he wants everyone to know, but okay!
He's FUNNY. Uhhuh. Good looking too. And clever.

AND he comes highly recommended. No, not HOW YOU THINK, you perverts!

He used to work in the same town as my aunt and just yesterday she was talking
to the city-executive-mayor-person-guy(?!) and she told him that her niece is..
(what should we call him? His name starts with a J, so let's go with that..)
.. dating J and the city-executive-mayor-person-guy(?!) told her to tell me, to NEVER,
in whatever the situation is, let go of this amazing, intelligent, hardworkinghonest
(and the list goes on and on..) man.

So as you see, he really does come highly, HIGHLY recommended. ☺
He also has fairly good taste in food, he's a great cook and he can make a pretty badass cheese cake.

JACKPOT!

( PS.  The   s e x   is great..  shhhh ... )



Then onto other things.
I'm in the hospital because I have contracted the puumala virus, PUUV,
which is a species of hantavirus. It's a virus that spreads by the feces of bank voles.
The excrement turns into dust after it dries and once you inhale it you can catch the virus.
It can't be transmitted from human to human. The virus was first found in Finland but there have been
cases elsewhere in Northern Europe as well. Check the Wiki page for more info!

I got in here yesterday, after 5 days of almost 40 °C fever (equal to 104 °F).
The blood test for the virus came back positive and soon after they assigned me a room.

Now the fever has gone down a bit, but I still feel tired all the time.
Hopefully I'll get out soon.

My granny died and I'd really like to be there for my dad and the rest of my relatives to help them
with the funeral arrangements. They want me to write something to say at the reception.



Well that's it for the news flash.

Next piece I'm writing is about sexual stereotypes, 
if you want, you can comment below about any that come to mind! 

Thank you and cya soon!

/Edit 10:53 - Just got news that I get to go home if I promise to drink enough or go have an iv fix at the ER if I feel dehydrated. Blood tests again on Thursday, but at least until then my arms are safe!
SO HAPPY! ☻

©  Anonymous92126

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is well appreciated!
Just remember to be civil.

Thank you!