Sunday, April 13, 2014

1st Challenge - DAY 5



These are the 6 songs I love the most right now. Click the titles to listen to them on YouTube.
They're not in any particular order. They're all AMAZING songs from GREAT bands and artists.

John Legend - All of Me
His voice is just so perfect and the song is really good. He's an amazing artist.
When I first found this song I listened to it on repeat for hours.

Ed Sheeran - I See Fire from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
This song is PURE PERFECTION. As is Sheeran's voice.
This song makes me cry, because I feel like everything that is good about
The LOTR and The Hobbit movies is just fused into this one song.
It's filled with so much emotion,  even my mom almost cried when listening to this song
and she doesn't even understand the language.

Tom Waits - Alice
I just love the picture this song paints into my mind, and that Tom colours with his voice.
This song is amazing and is sure to stay on my top 5 list for forever and ever.

Foo Fighters - I Should Have Known
Dave's voice is just so awesome. The music is amazing. And REAL.
This song is from the album Wasting Light that was recorded at Dave's house.
It sounds so good! And this song is obviously about his feelings about Kurt Cobain.

A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - Say Something
This is such a beautiful song. And so sad.
People can relate to the lyrics in so many ways and the duetto sounds flawless.
This song always makes me sob like a little girl.

Queen - The Show Must Go On
I think me trying to explain why I love this song wouldn't do it any justice.
It doesn't require an explanation.


Comment if you love/hate any of these songs
and if you have a band or an artist in mind, that you think I would like,
link it below and I will check them out!

Also remember to go check out my new Tumblr page by clicking here and
Follow @Anonymous92126 on Twitter to get all the exclusive content.


© Anonymous92126

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is well appreciated!
Just remember to be civil.

Thank you!